Chemical Etching of Signs and Labels
Chemical etching (also known as chemical milling) is high precision subtractive manufacturing process. This process uses baths of temperature regulated chemicals to selectively remove material to produce high precision designs on flat metal parts.
Chemical etching is a traditional craftsman process that produces unparalleled, high quality results. Perfect for signs and labels that need to last. Even in harsh environments.
Did you know etching technology is used to manufacture jet engine aircraft engines?
Benefits of chemical etching:
• No metal-stress or part-deformation
• Burr-free, no stress problems
• Low-cost in comparison to hard tooling
• Material properties remain unchanged
• Temper of metal is not changed
• Magnetic properties not affected
We create products with perfect accuracy of depth. Sharp, crisp edges on logos and text is attained in a controlled environment.
- Phosphorus Bronze
- Copper / Copper Alloys
- Stainless Steel